This month marks an important milestone for 247GT Ltd – our 5th Anniversary as a company! That’s 5 years of leasing and supplying high-quality Ground Support Equipment and Airport Solutions!
We’d like to take this special occasion as an opportunity to thank all our customers past and present for their business over the last 5 years!
1) Shipping 25 Hydro Towbars to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia in 2014 was a great achievement as it was our biggest order of Towbars in one go.
You can read more about our Aircraft Tow Bar Multi-Application, which is made from high strength aluminium, here.
2) Winning the prestigious ‘Best Newcomer’ International Trade Club (International Trade) Award towards the end of 2014 was a significant accomplishment we are extremely proud of.
The accolade is given due to the high percentage of exports we managed to secure when our business was still only in its infancy against the backdrop of tough competition. At the time over 34% of our ground support equipment products, which are all British made, were exported.
The award was kindly sponsored by Sentinel Corporate Risk, a Preston based Chartered Insurance Broker, whilst the awards ceremony consisted of respective of Lancashire businesses getting together for entertainment and a Gala Luncheon at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel.
3) Exhibiting at Interairport Europe in 2015 was a brilliant event we had a stand at which took place in Munich.
The international fair of Equipment, Technology, Design and Airport Services saw 12,705 trade visitors from 110 countries and a total of 676 exhibitors from 44 countries benefit from the networking event.
4) Moving to our new premises at Hesketh Bank in Preston in August 2016 was another memorable moment. Our new surroundings offer spacious warehouses to store all our ground support equipment, whilst our expansive yard provides the ideal space for us to repair and maintain machines.
They say our surrounding environment can greatly impact our mood. We’ve found our new offices, bright, modern and a pleasure to work in!
5) Shipping a Trepel Challenger 700 to Hyderabad in India in 2017 was also a notable contract for us.
The aircraft tractor is cost-efficient and uses less fuel when moving at higher speeds due to the mechanical lock-up clutch of the new generation of power shift transmission. A liftable power-pack compartment also reduces downtime and cuts maintenance costs.
Being a proud UK agent for Trepel we supply many of their reliable ground support products.
2018 has continued the highs of the last 5 years, with the company selling 3 ATA Tractors and currently having one on demo and also selling a lot of Trepel products this year. In addition, we enjoyed visiting Farnborough Airshow, which you can read all about here.